Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers in my life!

I am so blessed to have each of you as my mom, my nana, my mom #2, and my maw.  :)

To my own Mom:

Debbie Kay (as I like to call you when we're in public and you don't hear me yelling mom), I love you so much and am so thankful for all that you have done for me!  I'm so glad that we're as close as we are and that you're one of my BFFs!  I know that I can count on you for anything.  Thanks for always sharing with me your goofiness and for listening to me go on and on all the time.  I love you and I'm so glad that you have an awesome, new hip, AND that you're my Mom!  :)


To my Nana:

You're always so much fun to be around!  My favorite times are our talks with you sitting in the rocker and me sitting on the couch.  Thank you for always pointing me to the thing that matters most in life whenever I have a problem.  I'll always be your lifeguard and don't you forget it!  I love you!



To my 2nd Mom:

God knew what He was doing when He paired us up together for a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.  I'm so very blessed that we like each other and enjoy spending time with one another.  :)  Thank you for loving me like your own.  You'll never know how much that means to me.  I love you so much!



To Maw:  (Preacher Man's grandmother)

You're my twin.  I swear.  I think Jon and I are destined to be the Maw and Paw for the future.  :)  You know he's just like Paw and he continues to tell me that we're just alike.  Thanks for always putting a smile on my face every time I see you.  I love you!



I am so blessed to have all of the mothers that I have in my life.  I hope you've told your mother how you feel about her today too!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment