Monday, June 18, 2012

A New Toy

I got a new toy this weekend that I am very excited about!

Just look:


A beautiful, red Kitchen Aid Blender!

Soooo pretty!

I've been wanting a new blender ever since my Magic Bullet Blender died on me.

And that was probably about 3 years ago.  :)

I don't have to wait any longer because I got this new toy to play with.  Whoo hoo!

Last night we made smoothies and boy were they yummy!

Ingredients that we used:

Frozen Mixed Berries (blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
Frozen Fruit by Dole (I had a coupon!) that consisted of sliced strawberries, peaches, and bananas.
1 fresh banana
a couple of splashes of orange juice
a few scoops of vanilla yogurt
& a little drop of honey

Here's the mess we made below:


I blended it all up and within 20 seconds I had a delicious and healthy fruit smoothie!

And guess who else loved it just as much as I did?!?!?!


The man who doesn't eat anything green or any other fruit aside from bananas!

He liked it!!!!!

Hooorraaaayyy!!

Would you look at that smile on his face?

I felt very accomplished.  He was eating 6 different kinds of fruit, yogurt, AND orange juice!

That's an accomplishment.  Just ask his mother.   :)

I can't wait for more adventures in blending stuff up with my new toy.

Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment