Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jodi's Baby Shower :)

Jodi's having a baby!!!

So I threw her a shower!


I just love this girl to pieces!  I feel like I've known her forever.

I threw her a baby shower brunch on a Saturday morning.

Here is the table...


minus all of the food...oooppss.  We had cinnamon rolls, hash brown casserole, sausage balls, quiche, fresh fruit, apple cider, hot chocolate, and orange juice.



The tree says "Blessings for Brayden".  I made little ornaments for all of the guests to write little blessing for Brayden on them.


Here is sweet Sarah...


Jodi and her Mom...


Cinnamon rolls for everyone to take home...


Jodi and Rachel...


more ladies...


and even more...


we played the game where everyone guesses how big Jodi's belly is by measuring out pieces of ribbon...


and we played the dirty diaper game!!!  I melted different candy bars and everyone had to guess what kind of candy bar was in the diaper.  Quite hilarious.


Especially the faces that were made...

and then Jodi opened her presents...


She got some great stuff!

While we were having Jodi's baby shower our husbands were out playing Spike-Ball...their favorite game ever right now.  When they got back I made them play the dirty diaper game too!  Hilarious!
they really got into it...

I had a lot of fun planning the shower and I hope that Jodi enjoyed it!  I couldn't have done it all without my hubby and my wonderful mother-in-law who helped save the day!  Thank you to both of you!

Little Brayden should be here in February!  :)  Whoo hoo!
Wishing for More Cinnamon Rolls,
The Preacher's Wife




No comments:

Post a Comment