Saturday, October 26, 2013

Women's Day!


I had such a fun day today with the ladies from my church!  We had a Women's Day where the women of the church gather for a day of fellowship and learning.  There was singing, worship, many great messages, workshops, and lots of food!  It was a great day!

I attended two crafty workshops and two workshops about worship and beholding and believing God's word.

I got a lot of great information from all of the workshops that I attended and even got some fun, new party ideas!  I can't wait to throw a good party soon....and for my family....just get ready for the holidays!  We're going to play lots of fun games...think minute to win it games!  

I enjoyed today, but now I'm on information overload....it's time to sit back with Jon and watch some football.  Win or lose....Go Vols!

This is me and some of my small group girls...and this isn't even half of us!


Happy Saturday!

Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment