Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lately....

It's been quite some time.  I know.  I haven't forgotten about my thousands of blog followers.  :)

I hope that you can forgive me for my lack of posts lately.

Things have been very busy here.
Working, still juggling only having one car, summer school starting, vacations, trips home, and just life.

It's been fun though!

We went home for Memorial Day weekend and hung out with the fams and it was just wonderful to see everyone!  It's so nice going home to those that you love the most and those that love you the most.  It gives me the warm fuzzy feeling inside!  :)


And one weekend we went here.....

It was very lovely and relaxing to be away for a long weekend.  We even got family beach pictures made!  I will do a post on the vacation soon and I'll share some of the photos once I get copies of them.

We have our first visitors staying at  Chateu J & K this weekend for the summer!  We are so pumped!  They even sent us their application to my email.  It was quite awesome!  :)  I might just have to leave chocolates on their pillow or something.  Chateu does sounds like a fancy place to stay.

We're still taking applications, so please let us know if you want to come visit!  haha!!

I promise I'll do a vacation post soon!  Check back later, alligators!

Missed you all,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment