Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Groupon Date

We LOVE Groupon!

Have you tried it out?

If not, you should.  The following date should have cost us $42, but with Groupon we only paid around $9.  It was awesome!

I got a deal to go to Blue Fin's Bistro in Wake Forest off of Groupon.com.  I was sent a $10 off any purchase and there just so happened to be a Blue Fin's groupon that was $10 for $20 worth of food.  So what did I do?  I purchased that Groupon with my coupon which made it free!  Whoo hoo!

We decided to head to Blue Fin's for brunch one Sunday after church...

they had a delicious menu to choose from...



My honey got milk and I got OJ...


and we got  biscuits before our meal was brought out to us...


I ordered an omelet and hash browns...


Jon ordered the french toast with fruit and french fries (instead of the normal hash browns that came with it...weired, I know.)


both dishes were very tasty!  What was even better was the price...


Yesssssss!!!

That afternoon we went to the driving range where I had gotten a Groupon for $2 for three medium buckets of balls.

We had a blast hitting some balls and me goofing off...


so much fun!


Groupon is a wonderful, wonderful thing!  If you haven't checked it out, you should.  I was proud of myself for arranging such a cheap AND fun date!

Lots of Groupon Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment