Monday, December 28, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We had a very thankful Thanksgiving in 2015!  We started our fun weekend off by taking a tour of my parents land and shooting some guns!  Here's a big field that makes me want to sing like Julie Andrews...

Doesn't it look like Dad is singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music...."


He wasn't, but it sure looks like he was.  

We had a nice little trek through the woods and many prickly bushes...


And then we decided to shoot at some targets...


This is my feelings about guns because I hadn't been around them in a long time...


Jon looks good with a gun...


And I'm a real Barney Fife!


Dad smoked us all!


Jamie enjoyed herself too!  Charlie's Angels baby!

I think Jon liked this one...


Dad teaching us safety lessons or asking who wants to shoot first....


I also got to meet little Emery Ruth, too...


She's a doll!  Doesn't her owl hat look precious on her?


We had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner and then took family pictures...


Sister...


The fam...


We also got to see Ethan play basketball...things are getting a little more competitive the older he gets...






We also spent a lot of time with this cutie...

And we got to go to our first Tennessee game in four years!!!  





Jerry even dances during the games...




And we started a new tradition of making gingerbread houses!  I loved this!!!



Even the guys helped...




It was a Happy Thanksgiving indeed!  I'm so thankful for our time with family and friends!  We are so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment