Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Baby

This is my baby!

When Jon and I registered for our wedding gifts, this was the most prized possession that I hoped for!  It was all I talked about, all that I longed to have, the queen of all kitchen appliances!
My dear friend, Amie got me this red beauty.  I am forever grateful for her!  She changed my kitchen life forever by getting this for me. 

I use this baby for anything I can think of to go in there!  Cake batters, cookies, frostings, even mashed potatoes!  I feel like it makes the creamiest, fluffiest, melt in your mouth mashed potatoes!

I love my baby so much that I spit shine clean her any time that anything ever gets on her.  If there were different outfits for her, you better believe that I would have one for her.  My Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is the best thing that has ever happened to me in the cooking world.  If you don't have one, you need one!  Thanks again, Amie!!  :)

This is my other baby (a.k.a. "the preacher").  Ain't he cute?!  I think he was feeling neglected because I had a photo shoot of my "kitchen baby"!  This picture has two of my greatest loves in it.  Awwww....precious, I know!!! :)

Happy Thursday to you!

Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment