Friday, January 28, 2011

Tom...he's a good guy

cute shoes.

I got this awesome pair of TOMS glitter shoes for Christmas!  I just got them today because I had to send my original pair back for a bigger size because I have such weird and annoying feet that can never be the same size with every shoe, ugh! and they have been on back order for a while. Let me just say that these are the cutest, most comfortable shoes that I have put on my feet in a while!  AND, let's not forget that TOMS shoes donates a pair of shoes to a child in need every time you purchase a pair of shoes for yourself!  How cool is that?

I've only had mine for a day and I think they are fantastic!  You should go get you a sparkly pair too...or if that's not your thing, they have all different styles...I'm sure you can find one you like!  Check out their site here:


Have a relaxing weekend everyone! :)

Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment