Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 1/2 year!

Happy ½ Year!
Well…we’ve made it half a year!  So far, so good!  J  I haven’t made him sleep on the couch…yet!  Marriage is the coolest thing ever and I’m so glad that I signed up for it with my preacher man.  He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so thankful for him.  We are a perfect fit for each other.  It's hard to think that six months ago we were getting married around the time that I am typing this.  It was truly the happiest day of my life!
  I don’t know many people that celebrate the ½ year anniversary, but today we did!  Maybe people should start trying it...it might make for interesting things!?  I made my honey a magic chocolate swirly cake to celebrate the day.  It is one of my Mom’s classic cakes that she made for us growing up.  My honey had never had it before and he ended up loving it.  Tonight we will celebrate by watching The Bachelor.  It is our my favorite comedy show to watch.  :)  Definitely a great way to spend the evening.
Happy 1/2 Year Anniversary Babe!  I love you so much!
Happy Monday to you all!
Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment