Friday, September 28, 2012

She's Having a Baby...

BOY!
 
One of my sweet friends Jodi is having a baby boy and we couldn't be more excited for her and her husband Chad!
 
Above is a picture of me and Jodi trying to use old wives tales to try and figure out the sex of her baby.  I wish you could have seen her face when I told her to lay down and hand me her wedding ring!  Hahaha!  This particular test said to put her wedding ring on a string and hold it above her belly.  If the ring started going in a circle she was having a boy and if it started moving back and forth it was a girl.
 
  None of our tests seemed to be very accurate.  Half of them pointed to a girl and half pointed to a boy.  However, this one test told us she was going to have a boy and this just happens to be the one quiz that we took a picture of!  Haha!  I still don't think they tell you anything but it was pretty fun to ask her all of the random questions that the quizzes online have.
 
 Chad and Jodi are going to have a sweet baby boy and we can't wait to meet little Brayden come February.
 
Let me know if you need any links to those old wives tales!  I think we looked up every quiz that there was out there! 
 
Have a fantastic Friday!
 
Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment