Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas from Wake Forest

We went on our annual trip to see Christmas lights this evening!  It was definitely fun, but we missed our two favorite people that we're used to going with.  We missed you, Jodi and Chad!

The lights were good this year....but there were a lot of houses that were much better last year.  Take a ride along with us through Wake Forest....

This first house decorates for everything....if it's a holiday, they decorate their house!



The moon was shining nice and bright for us...


Now this is a good twig tree wrapped in lights....


The trees that look like people have just taken lights and thrown them through the trees like someone toilet papered their house drive me crazy.  I don't understand how people get the lights out either.  If it were up to me to get them out, I might just cut the tree down because the lights look like they would be a headache to take down.  

Moving on....

I thought this house had lots of Christmas cheer...


Here's an example of the toilet papered tree...


I do like the snowflakes hanging down.

Here's another happy house....


Now this......


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!  How will they ever get those lights down?!?  I would almost chop the tree down.  I can't imagine....

These are my favorite....


I love these!

I liked the red and white on this house...


Most creative award goes to this house....


I was sad about this house...


Last year they had all of those amazing colored lights wrapped around every tree in their front yard and it was gorgeous!!  It looked like all of their trees had been carefully bedazzled...it was so pretty!  Hopefully they will do it again next year!

Now this next house I named Santa's Landing Strip.  The next seven pictures are a half a block of houses in downtown Wake Forest!  








It was a sight to see!

The next house is our home...


This poor tree has a hard time staying up in the wind, but we're determined to be festive.  Come take a peek inside....

This is when you walk in...


Our stockings...


Our tree...


I'm proud to say that I am done with ALL of my shopping and all but three presents are wrapped!

Here's another little shelf with decorations...


And my favorite is my China cabinet....


Hope you enjoyed the festivities!!  Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment