Friday, November 11, 2011

Gearing Up for Christmas...and Yes, I still remember Thanksgiving is coming! :)

I'm so ready to put up my Christmas tree and gear up for Christmas!!! 

Here is my reasoning for needing to put it up this weekend:

Next weekend I want to have a nice, relaxing weekend because we're going to celebrate the 'ol birthday by going out on a date.  Reason #1.

The next weekend will be Thanksgiving.  Reason #2.

And then the next weekend will be the first weekend in December!  Can you believe it?!  That's why I think it's time to gear up for Christmas.  Reason #3.

Need I say anymore?

AND.....

I think I talked Preacher Man into putting it up this weekend!!!  Whooo hooooo!

So I'm going to do a before and after post so you can see the makings of our little Christmas hopefully, wonderland in our house! 

Here are the before pictures (please excuse the random stuff just laying around...we're human!)....






get excited about the after pictures to come...

Hopefully on Sunday!!!

Wish us luck!  Because I'm going to want to get out everything Christmas in the boxes and I think I might be encouraged that we don't need to put it all out.  We'll see what happens!  :)

Sooooooo excited,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment