Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh YES I did!


Download 103111144...jpg (58.6 KB)

I was a bag of jelly beans for Halloween!

Oh yes, I was!  :)

And guess what?!  I won best costume at my work.

I know you're jealous and wish you were this cool.  :)

I felt like the Michelin man all day at work, but it sure was a lot of fun! 

I even passed out bags of jelly beans to everyone.

I recommend this costume to everyone if you're in a bind for a quick, easy, and cheap costume.  It's easy to put together, very easy on the pocket book, and you look like the coolest person at the party!

I just know everyone thought that I was one cool gal driving down the road in my trash bag and balloons piled up to my chin.  :)

Jelly Beans.  Yes, Jelly Beans!  It was a hit!  Make your outfit today!  :)

Proud of my outfit,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment