Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cupcakes & My New Favorite Salad! :)

Look what came in the mail today!  :)


My sister started a new tradition last year when she bought me a cupcake calendar and now I'm going to have to have one every year now!  Thanks sis!  :)

I didn't get a calendar for Christmas, so I made this a present to me from me.  :)

I just love cupcakes.  If you stepped into my kitchen you might figure that out.  :)

I can't bear to throw away my calendar from last year, so I'm going to have to find something fun to do with it....if you have any ideas, let me know!

I also have a new favorite salad with all of these ingredients...


A restaurant called Sullivan's from back home has the most amazing Signature Salad ever!  It is leafy greens, craisins, feta cheese, candied pecans, and balsamic vinaigrette.  It is delish and I decided to recreate it myself.  I like how it turned out!


The only thing that would make it better is a big 'ol piece of grilled chicken on top!  YUM!  You should get these ingredients and try your signautre salad today!  It's good for you and It's so tasty, too!  :)

Hope you're having a Terrific Thursday,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment