Monday, August 19, 2013

Christmas in August

Just thought I'd post some pictures from Christmas.

Yes, that was in December of last year.

Haha!


Yes, I did get him a talking coin jar!  Bahaha!

Our tree.....


So joyous about the long drive home...


We went on annual trip with Jodi and Chad to see Christmas lights...




Friends are friends forever....


I love this picture of Hal...


there we go....


me and the sister...


me and the hubby...


isn't he cute?



fun at Ma's house...

so precious...


board games...

the never ending game of Monopoly...


making cake pops for the first time every with Addie Mae...


she's a little princess...


and a great helper in the kitchen...


I can't believe I didn't take more pictures at Christmas.  I've got to do better this year.  I MUST get pictures of everyone in the family!  So family, if you're reading this....let's make it happen this year!

Can't believe that Christmas is less than six months away,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment