Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy 3 Years!


We celebrated our 3 year anniversary about a month ago!  We had a great time celebrating!

It's hard to believe that it was 3 years ago that we were dressed up and ready to say I do.  It feels like it was yesterday!


It was a day I'll never forget.

For year number three we celebrated by going to Firebirds.  It was fabulous!

Here's my sweetie in mid action of eating our delicious dessert....


We got a fudgey brownie with chocolate syrup, caramel, and ice cream!  


It was heavenly!

I also told Jon that he better not get me anything either because we were going to the beach for the weekend.  The stinker didn't listen to me and he ended up getting me three sunflowers for three years.  So sweet.


I couldn't be mad at him.  He's a sweet fella!  

I'll post about our beach trip soon!  We had a Jaws experience!  Haha!

Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment