Sunday, September 22, 2013

My First Taste of Ecuador


These are the lovely ladies of my small group....or should I say large group?  Ha!

Every month we have a little International Party where we eat international food and pray for the nations.

This last month was food from Ecuador!

This was my first taste of Ecuador.  It was actually pretty tasty!  Here is my lunch below...


It's called lapaganchos!  Here's what was on the plate...chorizo sausage, steak, rice, a fried egg, potato pancakes with peanut sauce, and salad with lettuce, pickled onions, and avocado.

My favorite thing was the rice and the pico de gallo that isn't shown.  It was delicious!

We also got a free dessert, too!  This was a chocolate cake roll.


It was light, fluffy, and delicious!

I don't know if this kind of food will become my favorite, but it was a good change AND a fun meal with a sweet group of ladies!

Now I'm dreaming of pico de gallo,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment