Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Beginning of 2015 to Now--Part 2

Jon and I love Southport!  We ended up going twice before I started my new job because I ended up getting a later start date than anticipated.  We had a wonderful time!  

This time we got to eat at a place I have always wanted to eat at...


Riverfront Landing!  This is the cutest place because you can sit on one of the little balconies and overlook the riverfront.

This was our view...


We had a delicious lunch...





We also saw this new way of walking your dog...


And we saw the horses...


We had the best seats everywhere we went this trip!  We were by the water everywhere and it was wonderful!




I ended up starting my new job soon after we got back and I love it!  

Here are a few things that we did in the spring and summer....

I helped host a baby shower that involved ice cream sundaes!  It was yummy!


I redecorated my mirror and added some frames above the couch and some new pillows.


We got special visits from family...

We had the best game of wiffle ball with Ethan and Addie Mae...


We hung around our place for a little while...



And had the BEST time going to the strawberry patch!



We picked a few strawberries...



We made strawberry cookies...


And my second mother and I had the funnest time making strawberry jam!


In June, we got to go home and spend some time with family!

We went out fishing with my Dad...




He caught the biggest fish...








We also went to Benton's to get some sausage and that was a sight and smell....


We also went to Guntersville and had lots of fun...



I'll always remember my first time in Guntersville.  Jon and I had been dating for less than a year and while we were there I just knew I was going to marry him and dreamed about the day we would come back here married.  This was the first trip to Guntersville as a married couple.  I'm just a little crazy about him!



I have several pictures like this...




One night we took Ma out fishing and that was a hoot!


Me, Jennifer, and Addie Mae went to Unclaimed Baggage...


And we got some ice cream.....(look at that name, Mom!)



We did a lot of fishing, a lot of eating, and a lot of playing Uno!



Greg caught a real big one...




Travis (Addie Mae's pet mouse) even played with us!


We ended the week by going to Colby and Ashley's wedding...






We had a great summer time spending time with family!

Lots of Love,
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment