Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Now Taking Applications...

Just wanted to let all family and friends know that Preacher Man and I are now accepting applications for visitors this summer.

We have wonderful guest accommodations at our town house in Wake Forest.

A nice guest bedroom with a full-size comfy bed.

An inviting couch to snuggle on and watch some TV or sit around and talk.

Ample games to play with us....lots of laughing is promised and guaranteed.

Yummy, home-cooked meals made by myself.  I'll cook you anything you want.  And I'm not talking frozen dinners people!!  And if it's your birthday I'll even let you eat on my special birthday plate!  :)

Wonderful sight-seeing around the North Carolina area.  We are only two hours from the beach and there are some great shopping malls, outlets, and lakes around too!

Fun stores in and around Wake Forest that girls will LOVE!

Golf courses for the guys...that's for when the girls are shopping.

AND to top it all off, we won't even charge you rent.

Please send all applications to kharbin31@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Also, in the application, please include when you can visit and how long you will be staying with us as well as where you will be taking me out to eat for letting you stay here for free.  Kidding...okay maybe not.  What can I say, I like to eat out.  :)  Haha!  Some weekends could already be booked, but Summer is looking pretty empty for visitors at our household and we just need to change that...quickly!!  It makes me happy when family and friends come to visit.

That is all for now!  I'm sure my inbox will be overflowing when I check my email again later today!

Love to all,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment