Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Week in Pictures

I've found that I take a lot more pictures lately since I've downloaded Instagram on my phone.

It's a lot of fun and so easy to whip out your phone and make any dull picture look like a fun, bright picture, or a dated 1960s picture.  It's a fun app that I love!  If you have an iPhone, you should download it too!

I thought I would share with you my week in pictures.

It's really not that exciting.  It's actually very random.  :)

Here lately anytime I see a bug I will take a picture and send it to my husband since he's the bug man.  I took this picture and work and asked him what kind of bug it was.


Next time I see a bug at work I'm going to go make a sale for the company that he works for.  :)

I also take random pictures on my phone that I don't realize I've taken...

I found this one the other day while thumbing through my pictures.  This blurry picture makes me smile.  It's me, Maw, and Preacher Man.

Here is my latest wreath that I did for a lady at work. 



She told me that she wanted a pink, orange, and yellow wreath.  And I delivered!  And she loved it thankfully!  :)

I've decided that I can get my husband to go see ANY movie with me as long as we get popcorn and a Coke Icee.  He even admitted it to me this weekend.

This makes me happy!  :)

We went to see The Hunger Games this past weekend and we both enjoyed it!

I actually read all three books before going to see it and I was excited to find that I almost...I repeat almost, liked the movie better than the book!  :)
I'm not obsessed with the books either.  It was just entertaining.

I also sent this picture to all of the women in my family:


I told you in my previous post I was going to get all of my hair chopped off.  :)

I actually didn't.  I just took the plunge and got bangs.  And no, I don't wear them like this.  I just wanted to emphasize to my Mother that I got side swept bangs.  Her response to this picture was the sweetest thing ever.  If you only knew the relationship that we have about my hair you would laugh too!  :)  Love you, Mom!

Well that's it for my week in pictures! 

Hope you enjoyed the show!  Maybe next week will be more entertaining!

Wishing you a great day,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment