Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday!! :)

It's Friday!!

Hallelujah!

These past couple of weeks have been cram packed full of running around from job to job, running errands, going to the doctor, seeing my husband for maybe one complete hour Monday-Friday during daylight hours, squeezing in time to hang out with friends on the weekends, and a ton of other things that I just can't think of right now.  (maybe because my brain feels a bit mushy).

I feel like we have been sprinting a marathon...that is until today....today I finally feel like a big weight has been lifted off from the past two busy weekends and now I can finally breathe a bit!  I finally got to sit on the couch this morning and just relax.  Ahhhhh!!!

However, Preacher Man has about three more weeks of school left and probably four papers due...so now I'm going to try and help him get through this and onto summer.

AND, next weekend I'm going to go help play nurse to my Mama!  She's getting her a new hip!  Fun times!!

Which also brought me to thinking that I needed a new knee this past week...


Somehow I twisted or turned it the wrong way and if I don't ice it, it likes to swell up.
Thankfully it's getting much, much better! 

Other exciting things that have been going on...

I got some pretty orange tulips this week...


I'm a little obsessed with the little flower arrangements.  They're just so cute!  :)

I also ordered some new nail polish for the Summer!!!



I can't wait for these three colors to get here!!!  :)

I also love this little canvas that my sister painted for me...

It's going to go somewhere in my kitchen.  I just can't decide where to put it yet.

I also love this little chick that my Mom gave me....


It's really a little dip bowl where the wings come out of the back and are a little serving knife.  :)

It was too cute not to use all of the time, so I made it into a candy dish:


Precious little chick!

I also love when I get text messages like this:


I just love my hubby's mother.  :)  She's a thoughtful lady!

The thing I'm most excited about is going on a date with this fella tomorrow.....


FINALLY!!!  A date with him after a crazy-filled couple of weeks!  Whoo hooo!!

I hope you have a great weekend too!

Lots of Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment