Sunday, April 17, 2011

wild horses

Do you dream a lot?

I do!

Do you ever have dreams, wake up, and can't remember if what you dreamed really happened or not?

I do!

Well a few nights ago I had a dream that I was a cowgirl.  Yup, a cowgirl.  I loved me some horses and couldn't get enough of the one that I was riding out on the ranch that I was on.  That was until I got kicked off my horse because he got angry.  

Now you see, in real life, I am deathly scared of cows and a tish bit scared of horses too.  I've always had his fear of them charging at me or kicking me.  Sometimes I feel like I see my life flashing before my eyes whenever I am around them...seriously!  I don't know why I'm like this but I am.  And yes, I know it's odd...you don't have to tell me.  :)

So back to my dream....I got kicked off of my horse and I remember that my Dad was there trying to help me up off of the ground.  I remember that I was so scared because I thought the horse was going to kick me, and just when I thought I was about to get a swift kick in the back I was woken up.


You want to know what woke me up?


My husband.


We were both sleeping on our right sides and he just happened to twitch his arm into my back and it was sort of a hard twitch.  I seriously woke up thinking that my horse I was riding on in my dream had just kicked me in the back.  


It was the craziest dream that I've had in a long time and it seemed so real, especially since the hubster knew exactly when to hit me in the back too.


Dreams are just so strange sometimes.  I sometimes wonder how I dream about the things that I do.  Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to me.


I guess it's just another one of those questions that I'll never know the answer to.


Hoping for Better Dreams,
The Preacher's Wife  :)

P.S.  Preacher Man and I are just fine.  Thankfully we didn't have any tornadoes that came close to us yesterday, but definitely keep those who lost loved ones and houses in your prayers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment