Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Home Shopping Network Moment

Have you heard about Zumba?!


(logo taken from their website)

You know...Zumba the workout dance videos!?!

I have!  I keep on hearing how wonderful it is and how much fun it is and how people lose so much weight doing it and how wonderful it is and how great it is and how glorious it is!

Well, I got sucked into the infomercial of it on Sunday and decided that I just neeeeeeedddeeeddd it!  I asked Preacher Man what he thought about it and he told me to go for it because I've been wanting to get on a work-out routine with my new work schedule.  After all, "exercising gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't kill people."  Quick...what movie is that from?! 

So I broke down and bought the DVD set of Zumba....it came with all of this supposed "free stuff" too!  I'm so excited and can't wait to try it out!  I will definitely let you know how the process goes and if it really is all that everyone is saying it is.

My complete set should be here in 3-7 business days.  I'll let you know how it goes!  :)

Thinking that I'm going to turn into a Home Shopping Network crazy lady when I grow up,
The Preacher's Wife


Answer to the quote:  Legally Blonde...the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment