Tuesday, March 15, 2011

things I'm looking forward to...

Top 4 Things I'm Looking Forward to the rest of this month:

1.  Warmer weather.  It's cold one day and hot the next day here....kinda like Tennessee.  I'm really ready to kick things into gear for spring!

2.  March Madness starts on Thursday!  My bracket is ready to go!  I think Duke is going to bring the Championship home again this year!  I'll have my highlighters ready to mark my wins and loses on my bracket..I am ready!!  This is always an exciting time of the year!

3.  I'm ready to grill, grill, grill!  Since we got our new grill I am so excited about grilling anything and everything!  Steaks, burgers, chicken, fish, veggies!  Can't wait to try a bunch of new recipes out with this thing!  I'll let you know if anything turns out good. 

4.  My family is coming to visit soon!  I can't wait for them to get here so I can show them around the area and what life is like for us here...not to mention I'm sure we'll have some yummy food and good times!  :)  Can't wait!

I decided to do 4 things just because I like to be different!  Ha!
Have a wonderful day!

Love,
The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment