Wednesday, February 2, 2011

are you bejeweled?

Bejeweled 2 
I have never been a person for playing games online!  But this game.....oh man!  If you are reading this you need to click here and go play right now:  http://games.yahoo.com/game/bejeweled-2.  I think about it in my sleep I like it so much!  I came across this game when I found my husband playing it one day while sitting at the computer.  Immediately I sat down beside him and started pointing out all of the moves that he could make.  Needless to say after that, I'm addicted now.  Go try it out for yourself and see if you think about it in your sleep tonight!  There's something about when the announcer's voice tells you that the jewels you just moved was such an excellent and incredible move!  It makes me feel like I'm an Olympic Champion!  Haha! Maybe I should find a new hobby if I'm feeling that way. Enjoy the game!!

Happy Groundhog Day to everyone!  He didn't see his shadow...bring on the Spring weather!

Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment