Thursday, February 17, 2011

monopoly

I have never played a full game of Monopoly until this past weekend. 

For our wedding, our fabulous family threw us a "Game Shower" and gave us a bunch of fun games.

Monopoly happened to be one of the games that we got.

This past weekend we were finally able to break open the game and play!

I was kinda excited about it, but not really.

Things changed though when I found out I would be competing for a trophy.


The new Monopoly game comes with a trophy.  How cool is that?!

Preacher Man had played before so he walked me through it.  The game probably lasted for about two hours.  


We both purchased Houses, Hotels, Railroads, etc.

And look Mom, we even used our wedding pencils to keep our score with!  :)



I thought I was doing good with all of my properties that I owned; however, I just didn't realize how crucial it is to buy Boardwalk.  My hubby owned that one.  Lame.  I know next time that I should buy it when I land on it.


Tallying up the score.  Yes, he won....because he owned Boardwalk and made me have to sell everything but my soul to pay him rent for his hotel there.


He's such a punk, but he sure is cute!

I throughly enjoyed it...even if I did get beat.  I'm not a sore loser.  Pinky promise.

You should play Monopoly soon, it's quite fun!

It's almost the weekend.  Hooray!

Enjoy this beautiful day!

Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment