Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WoRdY WeDnEsDaYs

WoRdY WeDnEsDaYs
The First 10 things that pop into my head:
1.     Red Box is quite possibly the best thing ever that has been invented.  Since Jon and I have decided to not get cable until one of us has a full time job, Red Box has become our new BFF.  Today we rented and watched “You Again“.  Great movie.  Cute, clean, and funny!  Go grab a Red Box today!

2.    Praying without ceasing has brought new meaning to my life.  Not only do I pray when things pop into my head randomly throughout the day, but I have now made it a conscious effort to set my alarm for three times throughout the day to pray.  So far, so good.  We serve a Mighty God!

3.    Man are you going to love my blog post for tomorrow.  Your life may never be the same after reading it.  J  (Hint:  it definitely involves food)

4.    We are going to the circus this weekend thanks to our buddy Andrew!  J  Thanks, Andrew!  We are sooooo excited and we’re all going to act like little kids again!!!  It’s going to be fun!

5.    Hubby is at the gym shooting basketball right now…I kinda wish I would have gone with him.  It’s been a while since I have shot some ball.

6.    I really wish I could UPS my sister some chicken noodle soup right now.  She’s not feeling so good.  You better believe that if I lived closer I would have already done it!  J  Feel better, sister!

7.    Dear Family, I’m ready for you to come and visit ASAP.  Just take a week off from work!  I walked by a woman in Wal-Mart today who was wearing the same perfume that my Mom does and I just wanted to give her a hug.  Please come soooooooon!  I don’t need to hug strangers….they might look at me funny.

8.    I have the coolest, cutest, most awesome hubby in the world!  I couldn’t imagine my life without him.  He’s just grand.  I kinda like him just a little.  J  You complete me, Preacher Man.  Quick, what movie is that from?  Ha!

9.    I need a job…anyone out there know someone in North Carolina that is hiring?

10.  Sonic ice is the best.  The end.

Thanks for reading/listening.

Go Duke!!!!!  They play North Carolina tonight!

Love, The Preacher’s Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment