Thursday, February 10, 2011

General Tso

General Tso has some MIGHTY fine chicken!

I was first introduced to General Tso at our awesome Super Bowl party this past Sunday.  It was a frozen package of Tyson chicken labeled General Tso as the flavor.  At first I wasn't sure what it would taste like, but one bite and I was in love.  It was subtly spicy, sweet, and juicy all at the same time.  It kept me wanting more.

You...Must...Try...This!!

While grocery shopping this week, I decided that I had to get me some of that General Tso chicken!  Unfortunately, the frozen foods section didn't have what I was looking for, BUT the deli did.  They already had General Tso's chicken cooked and ready for me so I proceeded to buy the largest container they had!  :)


YUM!

And then I grabbed this to go along with it:


I cooked the Rice A Roni (The Sanfrancisco Treat!) according to the directions.

And then I put some of General Tso's chicken on top to complete the meal.

Yummy goodness on a plate.

And with all of the rice that I cooked and the largest container of chicken, it was definitely enough to feed 3-4 people!  Let's just say leftovers the next day are even better than the first!

Please look for General Tso in your grocery store today!  He has some glorious chicken you should try!

Happy Eating with G.T.!  :)

Love, The Preacher's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment